Saved my Eyes! - Beverly Hills, CA

After a 6 month NIGHTMARE of trying to fix this...

After a 6 month NIGHTMARE of trying to fix this Restylane mess under my eyes, I finally saw Dr. Aharanov. With just two pricks of a needle (and no bruising or marks) he was able to accomplish what 18 other doctors could not do- return my eyes back to normal. Three days later, my eyes look SO much better! Thank you Dr. Aharanov!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I will never let anyone but Dr. Aharanov touch my eyes! He was able to accomplish in 20 minutes what countless other doctors (from PAs to occuloplastic surgeons) could not do-return my eyes back to normal. Thank GOD!

Wow. I'm so glad you had a positive result with a good doctor. That gives me a lot of hope as I have been unsuccessful having my bad filler dissolved.

So glad to hear you were able to get things resolved!! Do your eyes pretty much look just like they did before you had the Restylane injected, or is there some noticeable differences still?

Noticeable differences, but I had so much done to them in past 6 months. My eyes look the closest to baseline than they have this whole time. I am going to let the skin heal for a month. I had hyaluronidase 7 times before (right after I first got the restylane) and that time my eyes were swollen and baggy for over a month. This time I did not experience that. I think Dr. Aharanov just really knows what he is doing.

Well I'm so happy to hear things are so much improved and that you felt you were in good hands. Please continue to update us on how things are looking and feeling as this continues to resolve for you.