I Am Happy with my Facelift ...though Gravity is Taking a Toll! What I Don't Like is That Should Never Have Implanted a Chin

I love the upper part of my procedure except to...

I love the upper part of my procedure except to many implants at the time ! Who knew!
I have a large chin that photographs badly which impairs my feeling when interviewed& working!
It does NOT balance my face at all!
I would not have ask for this many procedures if I new what I know now!
Thank you Robin for your great work on my face .
Though I knew by instinct I did not need a chin implant ,
Best
Laura Grayson-Ladanyi

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very happy for havng never went this direction ! Huge choices wish we had have backed off the whole change as I look at my photos now & then ! I don't like my chin , I was coming there for Breast Aug ...I decided to do my face ! I wasn't completetly mentally ready for my face but in retro ...its pretty nice . I have my issues ...& whith out being charged ...I would like to review! It takes time for things & certain life changes to settle in. My surgery May 2006 ....it still is pretty good but my chin looks like a Male fighters chin. I had never had that before ...I am uncomfortable... Never had that before in my life :( soooooo....that's that! Laura Grayson -Ladanyi

Frankly, your writing is very confusing!!!! I had to go back and re-read a few times. Ok... sounds like you are primarily displeased with a 'chin implant.' How much will it cost to take it out?
I also don't see a huge chin either Laura...ughhh you know we are own worst critics. I can see several hundred things I'd like to change about myself that no one even notices. I think you look wonderful!!! Thanks so much for posting, I so need a facelift so I read reviews in order to convince myself I can do this! Thanks for the help! :)

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Do you have a "before" photo of yourself (just before your facelift/implant) so we can see the transformation?

You're a lovely lady and I definitely don't notice an overly prominent chin in this photo!

I guess I'm confused...did you have the procedures 7 years ago and now having problems? What other implants did you have besides chin? the breasts? I had a chin implant in January of this year. I like it, but I have to go back for revisions under my jaw. My surgery was long and had multiple procedures myself, but only on my face. I'm not happy with my results but I understand it's better he took off less than more as it can't be put back, but I dread having to do it again, even if it's in the office...but I want to feel good about myself and don't like under my chin/jaw area what goes on...and my eyes need more improvement. I hope my chin doesn't look like a male fighter's chin, but I had a weak chin prior. We all can probably say in our youth, we were pretty, but while inside we might feel the same, on the outside, we are changing. My face isn't looking as I hoped. My doctor is great, but again, so much done and I don't look anything like what he told my family members I would look... hopefully after revisions.