So Happy With My Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

I was so self conscious of my breasts since I was...

I was so self conscious of my breasts since I was young. Wanted to feel more confident and comfortable about me.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have always been so self conscious of my breasts, and wanted so badly to have them augmented. Dr. V was recommended to me by a friend that had seen him. I went in for my consultation and was so impressed by his knowledge and expertise, along with his kindness. After spending a good hour with me and every little detail. I felt so comfortable and sure. I booked my surgery that day for the following month. I couldn't be happier. My breasts are so natural and beautiful and I am so proud. I even added on a few other little procedures. The surgery went so easy and recovery was a breeze. The staff there is terrific and really caring too. Dr. V is truly an artist and I am happy and confident to refer him to anyone seeking a breast augmentation, or any procedure.

I got a really great result. So perfect and easier than I could ever have imagined. I just followed the aftercare instructions that Dr Vallecillos gave me. (very simple) take it easy, no lifting, no strenuous activity. He was available for any questions.
I am very very happy with my whole experience.

Sounds like you got a great result! Do you have any recovery tips for others?