Hairline Lowering Review - Beverly Hills, CA

Self-conscious from being teased when I was...

Self-conscious from being teased when I was younger, have always hated my forehead since then.

Dr. Fleming did my hairline lowering procedure.  Three procedures and $13,000 later, I'm still looking at another procedure and $8,000 to have hair transplanted.  My hairline was lowered, however, now my hair is very thin across the top of my forehead and about two inches deep towards the back of my head.  After the main surgery, my scar across the forehead was very noticable.

I'm truly heartbroken and the stress this has caused me is immeasurable.  I loved Dr. Fleming as a person and he treated me like family, the whole staff did.  I'm just disappointed with the results.  I did years of research before I did the surgery.  Make sure to talk to your doctor about side effects of having a signficant hair loss after, due to the hair follicles not being placed in the best places and the trauma that your scalp will go through.  I was never told this could happen, the significant thinning appearance.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, Thanks for your review. Do you mind telling your gender? As I'm a female considering having this procedure done soon by Dr Fleming, so to hear there is this type of risk obviously concerns me. As far as I'm aware this type of occurrence is common in males due to MPB, so if you're a female then that's something I suppose I'll need to consider.

Many Thanks.
I have a very high forehead and it is somewhat oval shaped...I just wanted to ask suitable treatment for this,that is to transplant or to undergo forehead reduction surgery??

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you wanted. Have you already spoken to other doctors about a revision?

please do reply