Going to Get a Breast Augmentation in 2 Days. Currently 32B Will Want Small DD Or Big D - Beverly Hills, CA

Well I'm writing this to help many women out.So...

Well
I'm writing this to help many women out.So they can follow my experience with this procedure.I am going to go to Dr.Stoker In Beverly hills.He currently is the doctor in Extreme Makover weight loss edition.Im doing these surgeries for me.I am getting a Breast augmentation,Liposuction to the flanks,Abdomen and Hips and transfer to the Buttocks.But I will only show pictures of the breast augmentation here.My stats- I am 5'3 Weight 112lbs And my breast are a 32 B.Ive always been uncomfortable Having small Breast.I am going to get silicone Implants High profile.I will decide to get 450cc 500cc or 550cc on surgery day.I will get them under the crease as the though or the areola cut scares me.Also I hear many women wishing they went bigger thats why i dont want to make a mistake to go smaller since you lose 50cc or more when you go under the muscle.

Hope everything its going great girl!

How exciting for you! We will be anxious to support you during your recovery. Hoping you have some time and help set aside for recovery. Just curious as to how long your surgery will be? Keep us posted!

Im not sure if im going to be as big as i wanted...

Im not sure if im going to be as big as i wanted to so i cant say if its worth it yet.But the Doctor is AMAZING!Also the pain was not too bad.After the 3rd day its a walk in the park.Ill keep more pictures posted for the changes.

I don't see your pictures?
How much did you pay for BBL and boob job?
Gorgeous! What size did u end up with?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon