Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Side Flanks - Beverly Hills, CA

Been two weeks today since my full tummy tuck and...

Been two weeks today since my full tummy tuck and lipo. I still have drain tube in side and on second bottle of antibiotics. I'm looking forward to getting that tube out..been hard to look past that at my results. I am going to Dr for the fourth time in two weeks, maybe I can get my drain tube out it aches worse the the whole tummy tuck itself. My suggestions is to make sure anyone going in for this type of procedure to get all the info on pre and post op. Getting info was like pulling teeth, and the info the Dr gave me was very different from other info I read online. So I had some confusion. My Dr kinda made me feel I was doing everything wrong after the fact...I was doing everything he told me to do, rest but get up and walk every few hours and then rest again... but since my drainage fluid was high, he didn't believe that I was resting at all?? weird. This Dr was very nice until that...that really hurt my feelings...I am very happy I did this, but just somewhat discouraged, trying to be positive..I am used to healing very quickly and love to get up and go...... But been bed ridden for two weeks, lol...I love reading all the stories everyone has been sharing. I can post some pics if anyone care to see before, after my tube is out, I will share after..:) thank you!!!!!!

Glendora Plastic Surgeon