Awesome Forehead Reduction! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Aharonov did a forehead reduction surgery on me...

Dr Aharonov did a forehead reduction surgery on me four days ago. I am feeling fantastic and the sutures look great. He was quick to schedule my consult and it took less than a month to get in for my surgery. He answers emails and returns phone calls- answers all questions honestly. He is kind and patient, and a true artist. You can barely see my stitches and I have thin hair. He measured out my face to determine exactly how much forehead to remove. His office staff (Faye) is exemplary. I cannot say enough kind things about him and would recommend him to a friend hands down. If I ever have any other work done I'm calling him first.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgable and congenial.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Forehead Lift community.