Asian Transgender FFS with Dr. Toby Mayer - Beverly Hills, CA

After years of browsing who will I go with for my...

After years of browsing who will I go with for my Facial Feminization Surgery finally I have decided to be with Dr. Toby Mayer.My procedures takes 4 hours (i think so?) and it is my greatest decision I ever had. He did my forehead shaving and orbital contouring , forehead lift and did submental lipo on my jaw line and lastly mu adams apple. Im happy with the results my face looks more feminine day by day . Im still in the process of healing still have bruises and swelling. Still hard to swallow food during my first week. Now, im doing great day by day.My eyes brighten up. I have more clear facial appearance because of what he did on my forehead. LOVE it! Staff and nurses were super nice specially Francis. Dr. Mayer is so very supportive . I would definitely recommend him to all my LGBT community and to all People who's dreaming to become more comfortable and confident in their daily life. Thanks Dr. Mayer???? I'll add more photos of me and Dr. Toby Mayer soon!

Forehead lift and Orbital Contouring

Got my check with Dr. Toby Mayer . Almost 4 weeks now. Im happy with the result.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best decision I ever made. Dr. Toby Mayer knows of what he is doing. He has a magic hand! The best ever!

Thank you for sharing!
I'm happy for you! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf.