Flash Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Back in Nov '12 I got the "flash" breast...

Back in Nov '12 I got the "flash" breast augmentation by Dr. Ghavami. Though the word "flash" might make people cautious, it was just that. I went from a 34A to a 34c in a matter of hours. I was in & out of the outpatient hospital within 2 hours...start to finish. The procedure itself but only 30 mins. As promised, the downtime was minimal. I had the procedure done on a Friday and was back to work on Monday. I was sore but didn't experience any real pain and only took Tylenol the entire time which was nice since I like to avoid any drugs. I went to dinner with my mom the night of the surgery and walked to a friends house the next day for a few minutes. It's been 10 months now and I couldn't be happier. I'm told regularly from friends & those just getting to know me that they'd never know I got an enhancement since they don't have that "fake Hollywood boobs" look. I've recommended many people to him in the past few months! Definitely worth the extra $$ to get them done right..and relatively pain free.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The doctor & the staff were SO sweet every time I went into the office. You felt like the genuinely cared.