Flash Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Back in Nov '12 I got the "flash" breast...

Back in Nov '12 I got the "flash" breast augmentation by Dr. Ghavami. Though the word "flash" might make people cautious, it was just that. I went from a 34A to a 34c in a matter of hours. I was in & out of the outpatient hospital within 2 hours...start to finish. The procedure itself but only 30 mins. As promised, the downtime was minimal. I had the procedure done on a Friday and was back to work on Monday. I was sore but didn't experience any real pain and only took Tylenol the entire time which was nice since I like to avoid any drugs. I went to dinner with my mom the night of the surgery and walked to a friends house the next day for a few minutes. It's been 10 months now and I couldn't be happier. I'm told regularly from friends & those just getting to know me that they'd never know I got an enhancement since they don't have that "fake Hollywood boobs" look. I've recommended many people to him in the past few months! Definitely worth the extra $$ to get them done right..and relatively pain free.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Glad to hear you are still happy with your results almost one year post op. How many cc's did it take to get you from an A cup to your natural looking C cup? Feel free to share any other stats with us. Congratulations!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The doctor & the staff were SO sweet every time I went into the office. You felt like the genuinely cared.