Fat Transfer to the Breasts - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. V is a superior surgeon in every which way. I...

Dr. V is a superior surgeon in every which way.

I initially started going to him after a bout of hormonal, cystic acne left my skin a scarred, pigmented mess. After paying thousands at a renowned BH derm that did absolutely nothing, I went to him per recommendation from a friend. He worked on my skin with a series of creams that he formulated himself, lasers, and peels. He knew exactly what my skin needed. A year later, my skin is near flawless to the point that I am able to go out in public, barefaced whereas before I wouldn't dare go out in public without a full face of makeup on.

Never once did he try to up-sell me to something that didn't involve fixing my skin (as per my experience with most plastic surgeons), and his bedside manner is extremely reassuring and charming while remaining honest and professional. I brought in a good friend of mine who wanted a fat transfer to her breasts, double eyelid surgery, and lasers for her skin. he dismissed her, saying that she didn't need any of those procedures at all (which she really didn't) and sent her off with a laser package. All in all, he could have made well over 15k on those surgeries. That kind of honesty and conscientiousness is a difficult thing to find in the world we live in today.

Fast forward, after building a rapport with him for so long I finally pulled the trigger on a fat transfer procedure to my breasts. I've always wanted slightly bigger breasts but the thought of putting any kind of foreign substance in my body had always skeeved me out so an implant was out of the question for me. Now, Dr. V is one of the pioneers of effective fat transfers in LA and all his results have all been reportedly amazing. I was terrified of going under the knife but if there was anybody I trusted with my body, it would be him. I don't have much overall fat so in order to get enough fat to go up even almost a cup size, he had to harvest the fat from my flanks, stomach, and inner thighs. I was apprehensive about that since i've heard that thinner girls often get divets and ripples when fat gets taken out but knew that it wouldn't happen with the Dr. performing. Dr. V and his whole staff are awesome. The nurses, the technicians, and of course the great man himself were extremely warm and reassuring and the operation went smoothly without a hitch.

I can't even express how happy I am with my new body. My friends see my breasts and can't believe that they aren't implants. My breasts are the perkier, bigger version of themselves and the rest of my body looks amazing. I've always been pretty thin but didn't have the waist definition that i've always envied.. until now. Even though the main focus of the operation was for me to have bigger breasts, he put curves where there weren't curves, definition where I didn't have any. My entire body looks like the better version of itself. The man is truly a miracle worker and I am forever grateful. Most surgeons operate with a scalpel, but I think he operates with a magic wand. If there's any surgeon you should ever go to for ANYTHING: lasers, fillers, any procedure, it should be him. Will be posting before and after pics soon!

fat transfer

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best, one should never go to anyone else in LA