Miracle Worker - Revisions to correct prior procedure - Beverly Hills, CA

Revisions to correct prior procedure. I...

Revisions to correct prior procedure.

I initially went to see him for a non-cosmetic eye problem that was caused by a really bad bleph. I had no idea that the cosmetic aspects of it were fixable. When I walked into his office the first time he said “wow, someone really hollowed you out!”. He has not only restored me back to my former self, but even better than before. He did it over the course of time with fat transfer, injectables and ptosis surgery.

I really can’t stress enough how Dr. Hoenig has not only changed the way I appear on the outside but also the way I feel about myself on the inside. I no longer dread going out in public or have to get creative with makeup to cover the 'defects'.

Hello,
Glad to see you're so happy about the results.
Can you be more precise, what did you do ?
I can't understand what kind of procedure you've undergone. Fat grafting under the eyebrow or below the eye. What your first blepharoplasty had caused you as a problem ? What did this doctor suggest you to do ? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your review with us. I'm glad you were able to get your intial procedure revised, a good doctor makes all the difference!

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoenig is the only doctor I will ever go to for cosmetic ‘anything’. When someone takes something from you that leaves you feeling so down and low about your appearance and then someone gives it back it’s like a miracle. So Dr Hoenig is my miracle worker!