Face Transfer - Beverly Hills, CA

Over all I had a rough time with this because I...

Over all I had a rough time with this because I had no idea the healing time and it was very hard looking at myself in the mornin. I looked like a totally different person for about 3 weeks it was scary. I started having lots of doubts and was mad at mysellf but once u get past the swelling and start lookin like yourself again it's not bad.

My face seemed to still look really big but at least I look like myself. It was really rough for me. I will say if u have time to heal and can stay in the house for about a good 3 weeks to a month go for it. I can't say I look a lot younger I don't in my opion my face lots a lot fuller but as I said earlier I probably would do this at age 60

Dr. Shaboni

I think the surgery was not worth it for me I should have waited to have this done in 10 years. I went to have inner thigh lipo and had expressed to the doctor that my mother has dropping eye lids so I wanted to have some preventive measures done so my eyelids would not droop and my doctor talked me into face transfer? I had never heard of it and was not told the full affects and healing process of this procedure. Crazy thing is I really like my doctor and will go back to him but I will do lots of research before I opt to get anything else done. But I really love my doctor he is good.