Dr. David Rahimi - Dedicated and Friendly! - Beverly Hills, CA

I’m a female runner with olive skin and turned...

I’m a female runner with olive skin and turned 50 this year. This is my first time dealing with wrinkles, perimenopause, and a dermatologist. On top of that one cheek was sagging more than the other (sun exposure and sleeping on that side). I had a fat transfer to my face with a mini-lipo at the abdominal harvest site done 11 days ago. He injected forehead and cheek frown lines and balanced the cheek volume. He also used the cooltouch3 laser for skin resurfacing. I was sore and swollen the first week but had no complications. I wanted to look natural when everything was said and done. I’m amazed, getting compliments, and feeling great! All the pictures are without make-up.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

I researched different dermatologists on the internet. I also went to doctor review sites and noted patient comments. Dr. Rahimi seemed well recommended and he works with all skin types and colors. After I interviewed him I felt that he showed a good balance of experience and interest in new techniques. Dr. Rahimi was VERY good at listening, explaining his suggestions regarding my overall look, and delivering results.