Fat Transfer to Breast Natural Augmentation 32 Year Old - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been contemplating having liposuction and a...

I have been contemplating having liposuction and a breast augmentation for the last three plus years after many consults with different doctors and opinions on size and implants etc... I almost gave up on the idea of surgery. I was referred to Dr Grewal by a friend who had procedures done. I came in for a consult and was amazed by the detail and time the doctor spent explaining everything! I also got a 3d image of my self and noticed details I never had about my body shape. I immediately felt right about having surgery finally!! Dr. Grewel didn't even use implants to get me the fullness I was looking for in my breasts just my own fat from my love handles and thighs! Its been 3 weeks today and I am so happy with the results. Recovery was not pleasant the first two days but less pain than I expected.Thank you Dr. Grewel and staff you have all made me feel comfortable and well cared for. I am glad I waited to find the right doctor.
Welcome to RS ! Happy healing !
Hi, thanks for the review. Good to hear you are healing well. Do you have any pictures you could share? How much fat was transplanted in each breast?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon