Amazing Surgeon! - Beverly Hills, CA

I consulted with Dr. Zoumalan regarding eyelid...

I consulted with Dr. Zoumalan regarding eyelid surgery. I have prominent eyes, due to my Thyroid condition, along with puffy eyelids and fat bulges by my lower eyelids. I asked what my options were, and he very carefully and thoroughly explained what he felt was the best course of treatment. He would remove fat pockets by my lower and upper eyelids and remove some excess skin on my upper eyelids. He also suggested another procedure which would involve fat transfer, removing fat from another part of my body, and inject it into my face in the surrounding areas of my eyes, to 'mask' the effects of my prominent eyes. This would also give more volume to my face. I am so happy with my results. The bulges are gone and with the fat injections to my face, I have a more youthful appearance. I would recommend this surgery hands down. His bedside manners were by far the best and he made me feel extremely comfortable before and after surgery.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Fat Transfer community.