The Best Investment Is In Yourself - Beverly Hills, CA

I started my transition about 3 years ago which...

I started my transition about 3 years ago which included hormone therapy, laser hair removal and breast augmentation which seem to be fine at the time. But then I noticed that there were things that HRT would not fix which was my face. So I decided to get Facial Feminization with Dr. Lee which was the best decision I have ever made! Well let me first start off by saying how awesome Susan (Patient Coordinator) is! From our very first phone call I felt at ease and very comfortable to go through with the consultation which happen to be a week later. Being that I was on the East Coast at that time (OH!!! I failed to mention Dr. LEE HAS AN OFFICE IN BEVERLY HILLS AND NEW YORK!!) which made it very convenient for me to get the ball rolling! Moving forward I met with Dr. Lee, He was the most calming and caring. by far the best consultation I've had out of the four...Yes I had four consults before Dr. Lee and feel in LOVE immediately because he gave me the feeling that I needed. After all my face was going to be in his hands! He did not mind taking his time and going over in detail his concerns and including what I ultimately wanted my outcome to be. I did not want to look like I had plastic surgery. I am not in love with the animated look and he understood that! Most important I love his concept and understanding of what beauty is! After our consultation we set an appt. and I put down my deposit to hold that day (yes the same day). That two weeks went by so fast... and the day was finally here! The day before his staff was so awesome in calling to make sure I was good that I was on schedule to do everything i need to do so that my surgery was going to be as smooth as possible, this was only the beginning in what I felt I had become apart of a family! Surgery day I was introduced to Monica (the sweetest, coolest surg tech you'll ever meet!) She gave me instruction up into the surgery room and once I got there it was smooth sailing and everyone made me feel so comfortable taking my mind off the fact that I was undergoing this major surgery! Everything went smooth I woke up in perfect health and in no pain....for the time being. lol After the surgery date I went in for follow up appts. the next day, then every week for 3 weeks after! And might I add everyone was just as helpful courteous as the day I met them! With Rita who was at the front desk great lady full of smiles and warmth to Monica and Dr. Lee reassuring me that everything was beautiful and healing wonderfully! Which I started to notice by the second week they were so right I was looking better and better! I can not express in words how I feel. Honestly my life has changed since my surgery! Not going to lie the first two weeks was hard because I was anxious in wanting to see results and laying around doing nothing is not what I'm use too....but looking back Im happy that i followed the doctors orders because I am healing and seeing awesome change! Love everyone over at Dr. Lee's office!
Sorry I failed to mention exactly what Dr. Lee and I agreed to do to achieve the look I was going for! Scalp Advancement, forehead and brow, reduction, nose aug., cheek implant, chin and jaw reduction, and tracheal reduction.

My Pictures are a timeline before and after of my healing process pretty much every week after the doctor visit and so on

Just an update n the look! 3MONTHS

5 months

Pretty 2 Gorgeous....lol

I have felt the difference since I had surgery! Confidence and Security are my new bestfriends! I am totally in love with myself and so is everyone else! This is what plastic surgery was created for!

Hey guys just a few recent pics a year later

One More

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

AWESOME...Hands of a GOD, Personality of a Saint, and Mind of a Genius!

Wow! You look amazing and so confident!
Yuriel, the beautiful changes in an extraordinarily beautiful face to begin with, to a STUNNING AND ASTOUNDING BEAUTY are all the proof ANYONE needs to know that Dr Lee is a master at his surgical art. So, so subtle--so, so remarkable! Thank you for your courage both in having this complex surgery and sharing with us, for the benefit of us all!! Congratulations!
You look fantastic. Did you have a primary rhinoplasty or a revision rhinoplasty with Dr.Lee. Do you have any implants in your nose?
i would like to see more pics of your look now. im sure u look wonderful :)but curious as if anything has chance on your facial surgery
an update just for you!!!
you look great congrats.
Holy crap, you look like a cross between Beyonce and Jordan Dunn! Between you, Lina, and another poster who underwent FFS whose name escapes me, I'm really considering going to see him.
You look amazing! I love your nose especially. Can I ask what material he used to augment your bridge? I am looking for a revision surgeon and need my bridge augmented as well.
Wow,wow! What a beautiful transformation!!!
Wow, you were stunning before but now you look even more gorgeous!
Wow - look at you! You are STUNNING!!!!
I have a question. Did Dr. Lee use any nasal implant when he did your rhinoplasty? I really like your results a great deal
Wow he did a great job
I am also a Dr. Lee patient, and he did WONDERFUL work, good choice girl!! He is such a wonderful Doctor. He totally changed my life!
you were one of the clients of his that i was pleased w! thank you so much for being brave and posting! i feel as you do he has changed my life! I wish i could have out certificates to some girls! *in my Oprah voice* Everyone Gets a Trip to See Dr. Lee!!!
You are most welcome sweetheart, I am in awe of your newest before's and afters, so many congrats to you! You can even see it in your facial expression, so much more confident now! I'm so happy for you!
Gorgeous !!!!
Thank You!

You look gorgeous! Congratulations on your results. You look like Beyonce in those post-op pics. Wow!

aaawwwww thank you oh so much! ;)
y, you are gorgeous before and after!
thank you!
Yuriel you are stunningly beautiful, I agree with others, with or without surgery, both in your looks and what you have to say. I would like to express my gratitude to you for your courage to be who you are. Ten years ago, would you have felt free to discuss this and expect to be greeted with encouragement? And then I might never have discovered the right surgeon; thank you for revealing your doctor's name. Let's hope the world keeps improving in its acceptance. Best wishes to you!
Yuriel is a BEAUTIFUL person inside and out with or without surgery !!!