Highly Recommend Dr. Zoumalan - Beverly Hills, CA

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Christopher...

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Christopher Zoumalan as my physician and surgeon. Dr. Zoumalan saw me in the ED after my eye injury, and he cared for me with patience and understanding through my worries and fears. I continued under his care for my surgery and recovery, and I was satisfied with every part of the experience. The office environment was comfortable and the staff was both professional and friendly. I felt so comforted by Dr. Zoumalan because I could tell he was very confident and experienced, and I knew that I could trust him to perform my surgery skillfully. The recovery went exactly as he described, and he checked in with me each day to make sure there were no problems.

I feel lucky to have been a patient of such an experienced, competent, and caring physician. I feel such gratitude to Dr. Zoumalan for allowing me to recover so completely, and return to my normal life with no issues. I highly recommend Dr. Zoumalan to anyone looking for a skillful, professional, and personable oculoplastic surgeon.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon