Thank You Dr. Patel - Beverly Hills, CA

My daughter after having 5 children went to see Dr...

My daughter after having 5 children went to see Dr. Patel after several people in her office had procedures done by him with excellent results. He gave my daughter a beautiful body with a tiny waist. I went after I saw her results. I had a full face lift, breast augmentation liposuction fat transfer into my face. My experience was very pleasant as Dr.Patel is young and funny and very much in the know shall we say. He is a 5 + star Dr.my results are excellent and I am 100% pleased

Thank you Dr.patel

I made a slight error in the cost. I meant to say $ 22,000 not $2200. Still it was worth every penny! I was in Dr. Patel's office yesterday for 1 of many follow ups and he showed me my before pictures and pictures he took yesterday. What a HUGE difference. I went from old looking to beautiful
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr.patel. He is one of the best plastic surgeons to come along in a long time. Not only is he a double surgeon with wonderful credentials, but he is truly an artist, and knows what makes a woman beautiful.i am no stranger to plastic surgeons, as the women in my family have always taken care of of themselves. My mother was 92 years old when she passed and still looked beautiful. I am very careful about researching my doctor as I have seen alot of mediocre work done out there. Dr Patel gave me a complete face and neck lift, removed the bags under my eyes, gave me fat injections in my face to give me beautiful cheeks n filled my lips just a little to give me a slight pout, and they do not look like those horrible big lips other surgeons seem to do. To sum it all up, people don't tell me I look rested or younger. They say Wow, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm 63 years old and I am once again turning heads.Thank you Dr. Patel! By the way, he also gave my daughter a beautiful body, after having 5 children and I went back and did that too but thats a another excellent review.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Facial community.

Pictures didn't seem to show you enough. There is a video of me showing you my full body and face results, on instagram under my name, yvonne s. Since I had a number of procedures it would have taken quite a few pictures. What could be better then a talking video so you can see for your self what I now look like. Once again, thank you , Dr. Patel!