Facelift - Beverly Hills, CA

A facelift is worth the money! It made me a better...

A facelift is worth the money! It made me a better me! I look the same, just a fresher and a little younger version of me. Dr. Fleming is wonderful! I don't have that "Done" look. Dr. Fleming is very precise and caring. His staff is wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about him. I look great and my experience was great!

Is there any way you can post before/after photos either on here or send to me privately? Or tell us exactly what you had done for 18K? Or, how long things took to heal up before you could be in public? And, what minor complications you had, if any? And, what sort of aftercare, followup was provided by the dr and his staff? These are the things that help on these boards. Not trying to be difficult here, but honest :) . Just posting this short note saying this doc is great with a few general comments is not really very helpful, useful, on a website such as this, --- especially --- in this category of facelifts, where people are spending some BIG money for any procedure and making some of the most DRASTIC and permanent changes to the most visible portion of their bodies. Even if you don't post photos, there's still useful information you could provide. Look at some of the other reviews on here to see what I am talking about. I am just beginning to consider this, so reading all the reviews on here. Thanks and glad things worked out for you! :)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was 50 and I am a makeup artist in the film and television industry. I need to look my best. My neck was sagging and my eyelids were a little droopy. So I made my decision to get a facelift. I want to look good and just refreshed.