The Surgery Took 7 to 8 Years off my Face - Beverly Hills, CA

I used to look tired even though I wasn't...

I used to look tired even though I wasn't.

My facelift was a life changing experience. I look exactly the same as I did a decade before the surgery. I received various compliments after the procedure, but no one suspected plastic surgery. I just look well rested.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoenig is a highly skilled and innovative surgeon with an incredible aesthetic eye. I have recommended him to two close friends, both of whom had facelifts and were equally pleased.

Did you have anything done to your eyes with Dr. H? Did you spend several days in BH?
I neglected to mention he did my upper eye lids as well. If I recall, I had a follow up visit about a week later, but I went home after the surgery. He uses local, not general anesthesia, which is easier on the body.

I didn't have much pain and took Tylenol the first day or so. There is downtime, about 11 to 14 days for all the swelling to go down and I was very odd looking for about a week.
I had been considering a facelift for several years and interviewed five doctors before making my selection with Dr H.

Thanks ET I will update this now! :)

Hi ET,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Facelift community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community. :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details of your procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,