Upper Bleph~ Thrilled with the Results; Worth Every Penny!! -Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted an upper bleph to eliminate the eyelid...

I wanted an upper bleph to eliminate the eyelid heaviness that plagued me daily; furthermore, the saggy eyelid look had been bothering me for quite some time.

The bruising lasted a good three weeks-but that’s me. Everyone is different. I planned the procedure during the holidays so I would have time to heal before I had to show my face at work. After three weeks, make-up covered the little residual bruising that was left. The worst part of the entire process was the IV (I hate needles) and the dry/itchy eyes, which resolved in 3-5 days.

I'm thrilled with the outcome...only wish I found my surgeon sooner!

thank you for sharing 1 week away for my surgery and I can't wait

Thank for sharing!  Wow if the IV was the worst part for you then you had a really great recovery, congrats!

Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had one consult many years ago – doctor was up-selling me with an eyebrow lift, which rubbed me the wrong way. I had second thoughts in general so I decided I could live with my eyelids and put the procedure and research on the back-burner. Last summer, the eyelid heaviness was unbearable so I started my search again. I found Dr. Parsa thru Google and Real-Self. The glowing reviews were telling so I made an appointment. I did a lot of research prior to my consult with Dr. Parsa. I had a list of questions and concerns that he addressed without me having to ask…. this set me completely at ease. The last thing I wanted was to look different or weird and I left the consult confident that Dr. Parsa would produce the results I wanted. I didn’t feel the need to talk to anyone else so I booked my appointment. While the procedure can be done without, I opted for anesthesia. I’m kind of squirmy and chatty when I’m nervous, so I figured it’d be better for Dr. Parsa and myself if I was under. The anesthesiologist was super professional and the surgical center was amazing. The operating table was actually heated and there was calm/zen type music playing in the surgery room. The last thing I remembered was talking to the anesthesiologist while he injected an anti-nausea drug into the IV. When I woke up, I knew the surgery was a success—the heaviness was gone. I looked in the mirror and despite the swelling I could tell my eye lids were going to look great. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my eyes. The only people that noticed are those I told. I now see Dr. Parsa for my Botox and filler (I travel 50 miles one way). I didn’t realize what a poor job my other doctor was doing so needless to say the results are worth the trip. Dr. Parsa is an incredibly gifted and honest surgeon. He really studies your face and understands its structure, which ensures the results you want and expect. I wish I had found Dr. Parsa years ago!