Tear Duct Reconstruction and Cancer Excision Repair - Beverly Hills, CA

My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Zoumalan for...

My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Zoumalan for reconstructive surgery of the corner of my eye including my tear ducts. I had a Mohs excision of a basal cell carcinoma. I met with Dr. Zoumalan before my Mohs procedure to discuss his surgical plan. The day of a surgery, one expects to be nervous. I felt well-informed and relaxed even before drugs!

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

My dermatologist recommended Dr. Zoumalan. I researched his education and experience on-line and was highly impressed by his credentials. Dr. Zoumalan's credentials do not describe the superior level of care and compassion you will receive as his patient. The care begins with his office staff. They are professional, friendly and answer all the administrative questions you may have. Dr. Zoumalan will instantly inspire your trust in his skills. You will be confident you have the right surgeon taking care of you. Dr. Zoumalan described his surgical plan, and confidently answered my questions in an unhurried manner. I knew I was in the care of an expert who cared about my overall experience and ultimate results. The follow-up care was superb--imagine a physician calling you personally to check on your post-surgical recovery! Dr. Zoumalan and his staff exhibit exactly how medical care should be delivered; personally, compassionately and backed by years of education, training and experience in his profession. The results exceeded my expectations. Thank you Dr. Zoumalan.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for sharing your story. How is your recovery going? Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope you're doing well. :)