Very Satisfied with the Results of My Orbital Decompression Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

Upon meeting Dr. Taban, I felt very comfortable...

Upon meeting Dr. Taban, I felt very comfortable with him, and felt that he listened to my concerns with compassion and respect. In December of last year, Dr. Taban performed an orbital decompression surgery on my left eye that had some bulging due to a TED related issue. Prior to meeting Dr. Taban, I had suffered from constant soreness in my left eye and frequent headaches. After my surgery, I immediately felt a difference! You can't imagine how wonderful it felt to not have a sore eye or a constant headache. I don't experience the pain or discomfort from my eye, and I am so incredibly happy with the results.

I respect Dr. Taban so much for his level of expertise, and the type of care he delivers. I would recommend him to anyone who is is need of any type of Oculoplastic surgery!

Again, thank you so very much, Dr. Taban! :)
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon