Saggy Eyelids. Now So Much Better! Beverly Hills, CA

I have had saggy eyelid skin for as long as I can...

I have had saggy eyelid skin for as long as I can remember. It was not until my eye doctor who pointed out that I was not able to see well given the excess skin that was draped over my lashes. I was given a few names of surgeons to see and I met with and I met with all three. Dr. Zoumalan was the last one I met and I wish he was the first one since I immediately knew he was going to be my surgeon. He put me at ease during the exam and reassured me that I would be a great candidate and would well with having my extra skin removed. We opted to do the surgery in his office and I cannot even tell you how smooth of a process it was. I barely swelled up and had very little bruising. I could notice a difference right away and I just wish I had done this earlier in my life. I can not only see better but look more rested and refreshed!!! I owe a big thanks to Dr. Zoumalan and his amazing staff .
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

In hindsight, you must be so grateful your eye doctor mentioned the extra skin on your eyelid. Even though it takes time for doctor consults, I'm glad you got several consults and found just the right doctor. Have your friends and family noticed a difference in your refreshed look? Thank you for sharing with us on RealSelf!