Lower Eye Lift? - Beverly hills, ca

I am 39 and sick of the eye bags under both my...

I am 39 and sick of the eye bags under both my eyes. They seem to have gotten darker and deeper in the past three years with the bags on the right hand side have a more pronounced appearance. I had a good consultation with a surgeon but I am still feeling really scared about doing this. I have two young kids and a husband who is basically not supportive of my getting surgery for both financial and ideological reasons. He is concerned about the impact it might have on our kids, especially has they reach their teenage years. I have been considering getting surgery for at least one year now. The surgeon said that he thought that I would enjoy the results of the surgery now or 4 yrs from now it would be even more striking. I would like to do it sooner rather than later for a variety of reasons. One being that I am not working right now and would like to start working in the next 6-12 months. I also think that it will be easier fort kids to deal with the changes in my appearance now than it will be when they are 4 & 6. Eveything I looki in the mirror now I feel mildly depressed. I am not sure that this is the right reason to get this procedure.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

He was recommended to me by two dermatologists and an astetician.