Late 30's Upper Blepharoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been considering getting upper...

I have been considering getting upper blepharoplasty for years. The ladies in my family have all medically needed, and had, this procedure in their late 40's and early 50's. I decided to do maintenance early and as such had to pay out of pocket because, while I find myself constantly lifting my eyebrows to lessen the weight of my upper lids, my vision has not been dramatically affected. I also dislike how my droopy lids look and hate how makeup looks all smudgy instantly and half my eyeliner winds up all over my upper lids.
I researched Drs online, looked at before and after photos and visited 2 Drs and decided to go with the dr that has done fillers on me a couple of times.
I had to do an EKG which was a bit of a surprise as I am relatively young and healthy. Other tests were blood/general health and a dry eye test at my eye dr.
The procedure was performed under local anesthesia and in the Drs office. Not much pain and pretty quick, little discomfort with the numbing shots but it was over in a flash.
When the anesthetic shots wore off there was a bit of pressure and some stinging but a pain pill nipped it in the bud. There was no need for any further pain intervention after the pill wore off... There was hardly even any discomfort!
Healing seems to be very easy at 5 days in, I will update in the next few days.

20 Day Update

Looking good, incisions not tender at all. One lid sliiiiiiightly higher/lower than other...hopefully it all levels out!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon