Helped Me Look Myself Again. - Beverly Hills, CA

I lost my right eye from trauma and have already...

I lost my right eye from trauma and have already undergone several eyelid and socket surgeries prior to meeting Dr. Zoumalan last year. He has been able to help me through my whole recovery process from the trauma on an emotional standpoint while also helping to reconstruct my lids to get them to look as normal as possible. I just had my last surgery with him 3 months ago and I cannot tell you how amazing my lids have turned out. Given that I had undergone so many prior surgeries with other doctors with results that were not what I expected, it was hard for me to initially trust the doctor and be reassured by him that things would turn out well. But he was right and I am glad I was able to listen to him. My best advice is to pick the right doctor for you and listen and trust them. I am so fortunate to have been recommended Dr. Zoumalan. If you have an eyelid or socket issue from losing and eye and need reconstructive surgery, go see him. He has excellent training and skills to helping you out and an amazing doctor overall. //Dana N.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon