Finally, Look Like Myself - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a very prestigious Beverly Hills Dr....

I had a very prestigious Beverly Hills Dr. transfer fat from my stomach to the area under my eyes. In time, the fat grew and distorted my entire face. My sister yelled at me and told me I looked like a monster. I resorted to every kind of filler to even out my face and to just look normal. Well, nothing worked.

I then consulted with 5 different surgeons and knew I found the right man when I consulted with Dr. H. He removed the fat and performed a lower bleph, but I swear it looked like he gave me a mini face lift. I looked 80% better immediately and then improved quickly. I am so very grateful to Dr. H, who made me look normal and feel pretty again. The man is an absolute genius. I can't wait to look older so that he could do my neck and facelift.

Hi LA Dawn -- Welcome to RealSelf. Thank you for posting about your experience. We would love to see photos too, if you feel comfortable posting them online.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

everyone in this office is kind and patient and generous. You receive so much more than you pay for.