Best Eyelid Surgeon in Town! - Beverly Hills, CA

I just saw Dr. Zoumalan for my six week check up...

I just saw Dr. Zoumalan for my six week check up from having my upper lids lifted. I am so happy with my results I do not even know where to start! First off, I was recommended by my friend who had her lids done by him and could not stop talking about his work. After seeing him for a consultation, I knew he was the right doctor for me, he educated me well, I felt completely comfortable with his recommendations, and his staff was amazing at making me feel like part of their family. The surgery went smooth as can be--I did have some mild nausea that went away after a few hours--but all in all, everything went just as expected. I had to ice for a few days on and off which as cumbersome as it was, it was totally worth it! After the stitches came out, I felt more comfortable and most of the swelling went away after a few weeks. I love the look and how natural my new lids look. I still look myself just more rested. Cannot thank him and his office staff enough!!! ...Alexander H.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

What surgery did you have?  Upper bleph, lower bleph, both?  Or something else?  Thanks for sharing with us!

Possible to see your pictures before and after?