Eyelid Revisionary Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids 3...

I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids 3 years ago. The result was very bad...with both lower eyelids drooping and very tight. After doing research and going to a very respected local doctor, I found out my condition was very difficult to repair. The local doctor performed surgery on one of the eyes with very minimal results. I continued to do research and found out about Dr. Taban. I had the surgeries done in January and I actually recognize myself now. The result far exceeded my expectations. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Taban is the best. It was worth going to California to get this done.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

As my wife had been in treatment for cancer, my resources were very limited, but Dr. Taban was very patient and persistent working with insurance and other factors unique to my situation. I would highly recommend his expertise, his patience and his helpful attitude. He responds to my emails, put thoughts into his answers and he works with my weird schedule. And his charges were exactly what he said they would be and exceptionally fair.

wow,thats great....im so happy for you. it is cases like yours that give me hope. you should label your photos to give more detail in them thank you so much for your post and keep us up to dtae
Congratulations on your success! What did Dr. Taban do to fix the problem -- AlloDerm insert, hard palette tissue, or?