Extremely Desapponted with Doctor Golshani -Beverly Hills, CA

I feel extremely disappointed with the two...

I feel extremely disappointed with the two procedures that doctor Golshani did on me, the most previous one was last October. After the first procedure I was told to wait for him to complete his new surgery clinic and that after he could remove the bump above my right eye. He told me several times that what I have is a hernia in my lacrimal gland and that he could easily remove it. I did trust and believe him even though he did not pay much attention to it from the first procedure. I thought that even though he is a doctor he is still a human being and everyone makes mistakes. When I explained to the doctor the how much discomfort I was going through he told me "I know it bothers you, otherwise you wouldn’t be coming this far to see me" I ended up paying again for the same problem that I paid for from the first procedure. So in conclusion it seems like he did nothing at all! The problem is still there, the discomfort still there, and the bump is still in the same exactly place! I that was exactly the main issue and the reason to get it fixed.
I am in a worst condition than before, I have a lot of pain in my neck since the surgery. I feel like I am in the dark about the whole situation and am very confused about what was truly done to me while I was unconscious. I am left with the same discomfort, same bump in the same exactly place, with ugly surgery scars, and with less money in my pocket. This is completely unprofessional!
First procedure for eyelid surgery $. 2,600.00
Second procedure eyelid surgery 1,200.00 even he did not do it right I finish paying again.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.