The healing process was smooth and easy - Excellent Eyelid Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

I came to the office of Drs. Richard and...

I came to the office of Drs. Richard and Christopher Zoumalan after Mohs surgery, where Dr. Richard Zoumalan expertly and seamlessly repaired the quarter-sized chunk taken out of my nose. I also had been suffering a droopy eyelid for years, so I was overjoyed to meet Dr. Christopher Zoumalan who performed the outpatient surgery on both my eyelids to ensure they match, and the results are exquisite. I was thrilled from the beginning with the doctor's experience, dedication, easy manner, thorough explanations, comforting words and five-star care. The surgery was done in a nearby surgery center, all state-of-the-art, excellent staff, easily scheduled and on time. The healing process was smooth and easy, and the doctor was always welcoming to talk with me and see me afterward. I look years younger and alert and awake, finally, and my full ability to see is restored. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Christopher Zoumalan and would recommend him to any and all. The office staff is also top-notch, so respectful, helpful and caring. It is a delight every time I see or talk with them.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon