Delighted With The Result - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Zoumalan's communicative skills coupled with...

Dr. Zoumalan's communicative skills coupled with both medical and caring spirit enabled me to feel completely confident and comfortable in initiating the steps to undergoing eyelid surgery. As the procedure began, I was completely relaxed-I knew the result would surpass expectations...and it did!!!His positivity translated positively to my spirit. Dr. Zoumalan's care prior to and after surgery gives evidence of his concern for my health and recovery. Phone calls following the procedure was indeed special and reassuring...immediate response...even on the phone over the weekend! I do not know many doctors that still do that! Dr. Z called to make a response to an email photo a week after surgery to reassure me that I am still healing well. Blessings without a pause!!!...MV

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon