So Satisfied with my Results with Dr. Zoumalan! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was recommended to have my lower lid bags...

I was recommended to have my lower lid bags evaluated by Dr. Zoumalan. I also have extra skin in my upper lids which is making me look more older and tired looking. I am only 36 years old and wanted to just look a bit younger and wasn't sure what my options were besides surgery. Dr. Zoumalan saw me, examined me, and most importantly listened to me. He then recommended me to try botox to help lift my brows and also fillers to fill in my dark circles. I did not even know these were options but I trusted him and felt comfortable with him. I had some swelling for several days (which did worry me at first but I was reassured it was normal!) which went away completely. The extra skin in my upper lids has improved and my dark circles are nearly gone. It's amazing, I cannot believe this all happened with some injections and no surgery! He is really got incredible talent in his work and I am so lucky to have been recommended to him.
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for writing your review.  I have thought about doing something with my upper lids.  They are getting droopy looking with age.  I may try this!