Botched Surgery Lower Eye Bags - Beverly Hills, CA

I had fat pads under my lower lids I went to Dr...

I had fat pads under my lower lids I went to Dr Lisa Casselith who did a botched job, and I was left w a disasterous situation. I have had to have a skin graft done, constant fillers to try and get the lid to close. I have abrasions on the cornea due to her horrible job she did and even admitted she did. She promised to take care of it but washed her hands at the last minute due to what she referred to as " legal" issues. Do not ever let her touch your face or eyes. She sent me to Dr Guy Massry to try and repair her work. He has been an "angel" doctor...compassionate, kind, always available, and determined to do whatever it takes to make a horrible situation better.

Year after having Skin Graft by Dr Massry due to Dr Casselith ruining my right eye

It has been a year since Dr Massry did a skin graft on my lower lid and many injectable fillers. I can say my eye looks much better and feels much better. I wear a daily contact to help w dryness. DR Massry has helped me more than I can say. Again I advise anyone thinking of having any procedure done from the neck up, especially the eyes, Dr. Massry is the master of surgery. If you do not have him you do your initial surgery, you will very likely be seeing him to repair your botched surgery. I cannot say enough about his surgical talents, plus his compassion and encouragement.
DR. Lisa Casselith

Absolutely Horrible...can't believe she still had a license to practice. I don't even want to give one star If anyone is ever thinking about having breast implants I BEG you to read the book THE NAKED TRUTH. By Dr Susan KOLB before making your decision. I am dealing w the truth that your PS will not tell you and will still deny. I am extremely ill w silicone breast disease and toxicity and am going to Dr KOLB for explantation.