Impressed with Dysport - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Yoo is great I get Dyspost done regularly and...

Dr. Yoo is great I get Dyspost done regularly and he also injected a filler in my upper lip. He took his time and made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time. Can't say enough about his precision and attention to detail. It is amazing to see a young Facial Plastic surgeon with so much talent and an impressive list of credentials. I referred a couple of my friends to him as well and they all were happy with results!

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Dysport community.