Not change anything and especially if it looks natural. - Excellent - Beverly Hills, CA

I've had rhinoplasty in 07,upper and lower...

I've had rhinoplasty in 07,upper and lower bleph about 2 years ago. I like everything! The key I believe is to proceed only once on the face. Not change anything and especially if it looks natural.

I am doing Dysport now. I must say it does last a while so I am satisfied with it. I don't care about the pain. It's not that bad. The cost varies depending on supplemental injections Dysport + Juvederm

Hi nathel22,

Thanks so much for the review. So glad you are so pleased with the Dysport. Did you have an pain or downtime? How long had you been thinking about having the procedure done? We would love it if you had pictures to share. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

I need to ask my surgeon for pics. The pain is mostly a sting but it is fast counting seconds. I've had worse in dental procedures. The downtime is the wear off ~ fine lines reappear. It will last for at least 4 to 5 months. I've been on Dysport for about 1-2 years. I'll have to check on that.

Yes pictures would be great. A stings not really that bad at all. This is important info for our community. Thanks!

-Britt

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

My doctor works on "looking natural" rather than "making alterations" and that is really the best quality.