Dysport is Awesome - Beverly Hills, CA

Had a great experience Dr. Yovino is amazing and...

Had a great experience Dr. Yovino is amazing and has great bedside manner answered all my questions, explained procedure in great detail! Had frown lines that needed to get rid of. Dr. Yovino suggested Dysport which worked out perfectly. Now I have no frown lines and look and feel 5 years younger. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Yovino by a family member that recently had a Breast augmentation by Dr. Yovino. She's extremely happy with her results and suggested I should go see him for my frown lines that have been bothering me since I turned 30. When I first saw Dr. Yovino I knew I was in great hands he explained everything in great detail and made me feel so comfortable such great bedside manner!! I'm terrified of needles but I gotta say I didn't feel a thing 24hrs later my frown lines disappeared and haven't appeared since. Dysport is amazing and truly recommend it to everyone. Now people think I'm 5 years younger which it's great. Dr. Yovino is amazing and the best I recommend him hands down!!

I'm guessing this was your first time with Dysport, is that correct? I'd love to hear what your thoughts/concerns were before going in.