Dr. Linda Li Tummy Tuck VERY UNHAPPY - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Linda Li and I'm...

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Linda Li and I'm very unhappy with the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini line and it's not even close. Now even my belly button doesn't look normal. Even after a revision by her it only made the scar thicker. It just very upsetting to spend all that money and I still can't wear a bikini. I just wish things would have turned out differently for me. I don't want anyone to ever have to go through this. I should have just left my stomach alone and not had it done. It looked better before.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

go to another PS for consult. she did not do the first one how u liked it, and did not do revision successfully.you need another consult.. take your time to find one, meantime your abdomen is flatter. there is laser. there are other things. and i am sure it can be made better. another idea is to try out a temporary tatoo over the area of a strip of leaves, and flowers or butterflies.. if you like it tattoo it permanently. also use dermablend scar cream!