Dr Don Yoo Performed a Rhinoplasty/septoplasty on Me – and my Nose Looks FANTASTIC! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Don Yoo performed a rhinoplasty/septoplasty on...

Dr Don Yoo performed a rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me – and my nose looks FANTASTIC!! And it looks better than I could have ever imagined. My nose was severely deviated with a large bump. I also had difficulty breathing and hated my profile. The results - It looks amazing!!! I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. My family and friends say my nose looks great and very natural and some have asked for his business card. Everyone says my new nose blends harmoniously with my face and it doesn’t look done.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by DR Paul Nassif. I did a ton of research and had consultations with the top plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills. I thought I had made my decision but decided to visit one more office, and It ended up being the best decision I could have made because it lead me to Dr Don Yoo. Dr Don Yoo is very handsome, polite and a great listener. He said he could fix it, and help make me look like the computer generated picture. He spoke with such passionate care and conviction which convinced me he wanted to help and to do the best job. Aside from his incredible academic accolades and peer referrals I was immediately able to tell his staff loves and respects him. The entire staff at Spalding Drive Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills is top notch and a special thanks to Ana, Michelle, and Jodi for making the entire process seamless and painless. Based on my results and my entire experience I “HIGHLY!!!!!” recommend him if you are looking to have a rhinoplasty he is simply amazing. If you have the opportunity to have Dr Don Yoo as your surgeon I wouldn’t hesitate because he is the best and his gifted craftsmanship comes second to none.

Could you please share your before and after photo?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're happy with your results!