Forever Greatful - Beverly Hills, CA

Better quality of life. Enjoyment of food....

Better quality of life. Enjoyment of food. Improved confidence and self- esteem.

I lost all my teeth at an early age due to neglect and disease and I have been wearing dentures ever since.  My dentures never fit right, were loose and sometimes cause me a lot of pain.  Eating, speaking and smiling, basic things most people take for granted were a daily challenge for me.  That was until I met Dr. Palani.

Dr. Palani placed 6 implant in my upper jaw and 4 implants in my lower jaw  He used these implants to retain and secure a new set of dentures he made.  My dentures no longer move when i eat or speak and they no longer cause me any pain, physical or emotional.

I'm so happy to read what a difference this has made for you!

Do you still remove the dentures each night, or do you go to the dentists periodically to have them removed & cleaned underneath?

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Palani is THE BEST DENTIST I have ever been to, and I have been to many. Dr. Palani and his staff are true professionals with excellent bedside manners. Dr. Palani gave me back the ability to speak, and smile again. I will forever be grateful.