44, Cracked Tooth and Severe Pain - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr.saleh is a miracle worker, I was in so much...

Dr.saleh is a miracle worker, I was in so much pain from one of my molars. I was in the chair right away and before I knew it the procedure was over and I was out. The staff is amazing, very professional and efficient. The atmosphere very relaxing and the office is beautiful. I would recommend Ora Dentistry Spa to anyone as my #1 choice in dental.

Hi!  Thank you for reviewing your doctor :).  Did you pay $12,000 for one crown?  That seems a bit much from what I've seen.  But $1200 wouldn't be weird at all.  So I'm wondering if perhaps you added an extra zero, or perhaps had more than one tooth done?

Also, crowns are not usually done all in one sitting, since the temporary is done the first day, then the permanent is done the next day.  Are you currently at the temp stage or the perm stage?  And do you know what material you chose to use for the crown?

Thanks again!
He has this cool milling machine called e4d I think, and it makes the crown in the office. It only took about 20min to make then it was cemented in.
Wow!  Hi-tech!  :D  I went over and looked at his website and wow, so posh!  He says he does all types of crowns though--do you know which kind you got?  I recently got one done and they did the zirconium porcelain.

Did you really pay $12k?  I almost believe it now that I've seen how posh the place is!  LOL!
Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Answered all my questions and made the procedure quick and painless.