Best Decision of My Life; Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

To better my life...and it has!

To better my life...and it has!

Hi..I'm interested in him as my number 1 choice so far for a plastic surgeon. I was wondering if you can message me photos of your nose before and after..I'm really nervous and never had any type of surgery before. Thanks
Could you please message me before she after pics? Thanks glad you had a great experience!
Hey Can you message me your before and afters please

Question about photos

Hello Everyone,

I sincerely apologize for all the request I get all the time for pictures, but due to my line of work I cant have photos out. I apologize, but its the nature of the business. But PLEASE feel free to message me on more details of the procedure, and any other questions you have. Thank you and have a Blessed Day!
Hi Good Morning, Im happy that you reached out to me to help you out with this decision. Unfortunately, because of my line of work, I cant show any pictures. But let me tell you, I absolutely love my results. Its been 3 1/2 years and I still think its the best decision I have ever made. For the surgery itself really amazed em how little pain I experienced afterwards....sincerely hardly none. Which REALLY speaks of his bedside manner. I had never done anything like this before him, and I did my due diligence in researching many doctors and going to many consultations and Dr. G always felt right. Im glad that I did it and really he listens to you completely. he is such an artist. He HEARD me and thats what I felt separated him from the rest. Look at his pics online, those are what convinced me to choose him myself. They are not enhanced. You can trust they are great results. I really trust him and hopefully I have helped you know more about his method.
Thanks..i was really also worried about the pain afterwards also..
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My whole life I had always felt I have had masculine face because of my nose. It was the one thing that I had always told myself I wanted to change, but the thought of actually getting a "nose job" was a frightening one! Finally two years ago, I decided that after contemplating it for half of my life, it was time to make myself happy. I knew that Rhinoplasty was what I wanted, but now the tough part was finding the right doctor! My criteria was that since I am of Hispanic decent, I didnt want a "cookie cutter" nose that I have seen all my life growing up in L.A. I researched "ethnic rhinoplasty" and Dr. Ghavami was the first that came up. When I saw all of his picutres, I was beyonf impressed. All the woman (of all different types of race) had a nose that fit perfectly to their face. I could tell that this man must be a TRUE Artist (and low and behold he really is!) When I first met Dr. G I was terrified because had NEVER done anything like this. But, his demeanor and kindness eased my fears immediately. He spoke in detail of what was to be expected, the whole procedure, recovery and we talked in depth of what it was I wanted. I checked out other doctors in the area (mostly out of my own formality) but I knew in the back of my head I had already found my doctor. I meet a couple more times (a span of 6 months) before the surgery before I made my choice to have the surgery. Yet the whole time, I knew that I was in good hands. What most suprised me was how little pain (really hardly any) the recovery was. This speaks HUGE of his bedside manner. I even joked with my friends how easy it was! I was back to work two weeks after and I kid you not NOBODY even noticed...thats how natural it is. It is officially over a year now and I still think everyday how this has been the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. The whole process was wonderful, and his staff is great! I truly feel like a real woman now after so many years of being down. Dr. G really jumpstarted my life. I know this whole thing can be really jarring, but thats why I wanted to write a review for him. I never do this kind of stuff, but I owe it to Dr. G (and YOU!) to tell you if you really are ready to transform your life, he is the man to do it. I really am the happiest I have ever been, and I can't thank him enough for it. Like someone else on here said, everyone deserves to feel as wonderful and happy as I do.