Best Decision of My Life; Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

To better my life...and it has!

To better my life...and it has!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My whole life I had always felt I have had masculine face because of my nose. It was the one thing that I had always told myself I wanted to change, but the thought of actually getting a "nose job" was a frightening one! Finally two years ago, I decided that after contemplating it for half of my life, it was time to make myself happy. I knew that Rhinoplasty was what I wanted, but now the tough part was finding the right doctor! My criteria was that since I am of Hispanic decent, I didnt want a "cookie cutter" nose that I have seen all my life growing up in L.A. I researched "ethnic rhinoplasty" and Dr. Ghavami was the first that came up. When I saw all of his picutres, I was beyonf impressed. All the woman (of all different types of race) had a nose that fit perfectly to their face. I could tell that this man must be a TRUE Artist (and low and behold he really is!) When I first met Dr. G I was terrified because had NEVER done anything like this. But, his demeanor and kindness eased my fears immediately. He spoke in detail of what was to be expected, the whole procedure, recovery and we talked in depth of what it was I wanted. I checked out other doctors in the area (mostly out of my own formality) but I knew in the back of my head I had already found my doctor. I meet a couple more times (a span of 6 months) before the surgery before I made my choice to have the surgery. Yet the whole time, I knew that I was in good hands. What most suprised me was how little pain (really hardly any) the recovery was. This speaks HUGE of his bedside manner. I even joked with my friends how easy it was! I was back to work two weeks after and I kid you not NOBODY even noticed...thats how natural it is. It is officially over a year now and I still think everyday how this has been the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. The whole process was wonderful, and his staff is great! I truly feel like a real woman now after so many years of being down. Dr. G really jumpstarted my life. I know this whole thing can be really jarring, but thats why I wanted to write a review for him. I never do this kind of stuff, but I owe it to Dr. G (and YOU!) to tell you if you really are ready to transform your life, he is the man to do it. I really am the happiest I have ever been, and I can't thank him enough for it. Like someone else on here said, everyone deserves to feel as wonderful and happy as I do.

Could you please message me before she after pics? Thanks glad you had a great experience!
Hey Can you message me your before and afters please

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

Hi!

As I stated in my bio, it was $8000.00. His pricing depends on what he is contouring on your nose. So it really is all depending on you. Don't worry, I believe his pricing is extremely reasonable for the work of art he leaves. Good Luck!
Hi!

I am going to be consulting with Dr. Ghavami soon regarding my ethnic rhinoplasty and saw your review of him... would you be able to tell me how much you spent? I know the cost per patient is different as each case if different but I am just wondering so I have some idea of what to expect.

Thank you!