Best Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a full cosmetic smile makeover 7 tears ago...

I had a full cosmetic smile makeover 7 tears ago and I am still thrilled with the results. Dr Frey is a master artisan and his dentistry can help you correct your bite, keep you from grinding your teeth at night, eliminate pain and look younger all at the same time. He uses state of the art equipment, materials and procedures that can restore your smile to a standard that even the genetically gifted (which I am not) lack. His prices are reasonable his service is exceptional. I truly feel that for the first time in my life I am in good hands and I no longer need to worry about my dental needs. It's a good feeling.
Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Frey is very cool. He's funny and very enthusiastic about his chosen profession. I liked the guy the first time I met him. He always takes care of my dental needs in a cost effective and painless manner as possible.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.