Skinny Fat Male in Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm a 38 yo male who has never been able to get...

I'm a 38 yo male who has never been able to get rid of the lower ab fat and love handles. I consistently weigh between 150-155pnds. I am 5'7. I work out with a trainer three days a week and attend an interval training bootcamp twice a week. Plus I eat a healthy low carb diet 85-90% of the time. Still can't get rid of the problem fat areas.

The procedure was a little uncomfortable to start. The suction took my breath away at first but after five minutes it's bearable. The love handles were more comfortable to do but the position I had to lay in for it was not the easiest.

The lower abs was a hit more uncomfortable but the position of just laying down was better.

So far its been two days and my areas are still numb to the touch but I have no pain or bruising. So far so good. Can't wait to see the results in three months.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since i had the...

Tomorrow will be two weeks since i had the procedure done. My stomach and love handles are almost over being numb. I havent had any aches, pains, needles, cramping, etc.

I have been working out hard at a boot camp since the procedure with no problem. I haven't noticed any visual differences yet but still a long way to go before they show themselves.

Week three now and its still a tiny bit numb in...

Week three now and its still a tiny bit numb in the areas where I had the sculpting done. I still cant see a huge difference but i am being patient and still have 9 more weeks to go to see results. No pain or uncomfortable feeling at all.

Update: Its been 8 days since my treatment and the numbness is starting to wear off. I have no issues with pain or anything at all. Body comp has not changed at all. Been doing my usual workouts and bootcamp with no pain or complications.