Skinny Fat Male in Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm a 38 yo male who has never been able to get...

I'm a 38 yo male who has never been able to get rid of the lower ab fat and love handles. I consistently weigh between 150-155pnds. I am 5'7. I work out with a trainer three days a week and attend an interval training bootcamp twice a week. Plus I eat a healthy low carb diet 85-90% of the time. Still can't get rid of the problem fat areas.

The procedure was a little uncomfortable to start. The suction took my breath away at first but after five minutes it's bearable. The love handles were more comfortable to do but the position I had to lay in for it was not the easiest.

The lower abs was a hit more uncomfortable but the position of just laying down was better.

So far its been two days and my areas are still numb to the touch but I have no pain or bruising. So far so good. Can't wait to see the results in three months.

Update: Its been 8 days since my treatment and the numbness is starting to wear off. I have no issues with pain or anything at all. Body comp has not changed at all. Been doing my usual workouts and bootcamp with no pain or complications.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since i had the...

Tomorrow will be two weeks since i had the procedure done. My stomach and love handles are almost over being numb. I havent had any aches, pains, needles, cramping, etc.

I have been working out hard at a boot camp since the procedure with no problem. I haven't noticed any visual differences yet but still a long way to go before they show themselves.

Week three now and its still a tiny bit numb in...

Week three now and its still a tiny bit numb in the areas where I had the sculpting done. I still cant see a huge difference but i am being patient and still have 9 more weeks to go to see results. No pain or uncomfortable feeling at all.