Abdomen , inner thighs Bad Results, Not Worth It, Crazy Painful - Beverly Hills, CA

I had the procedure on two areas, inner thighs...

I had the procedure on two areas, inner thighs and belly. My doctor said we had to do the inner thighs first because she warmed me that the stomach is so painful most people won't do it again. I did both areas on same visit.
Inner thighs have zero difference.
Stomach was insanely painful, I was yelling so bad when they first put it on and grabbing the nurse, being her to take it off. They had to stay with me to talk me of the ledge and had me doing breathing line someone in labor. After 15 mins it was slightly more bearable but I see why she said nobody will do it again.
Also was swollen Anna had fair amount of pain for up to a month. Weirdest part is that you are totally numb for weeks, wearing pants of any kind done me crazy because I'd the pain and the numbness. Also no noticeable change in my belly either, same as inner thighs.
I have notice a very un welcomed result. My belly actually seems a bit more pronounced, and the fast is now very hard. When I press on it you can actually feel hard pads of fat, it was very soft before the procedure. So I'm even more aware of it and very uncomfortable in jeans now. Also I am only 130 lbs so don't have a ton of day so you would think the results would be very obvious.

Would not recommend, its way to expensive for such non results, and very uncomfortable for an entire month after.

now having to get lipo or a tummy tuck

This was a disaster. My stomach is twice the size it was, is hard ama I don't even fit into my clothes. Anything with a waste band is uncomfortable due to the hard bulge. I have seen 3 doctors who all agree this can only be fixed with surgery

Post surgery to fix the nightmare Cool Sculpting caused

So after 4 surgeon consults and discussions with Zeltiq's malpractice insurance people I have had to have surgery to remove the huge mass the Cool Sculpting caused. You all need to beware of this. Zeltiq knows this is a problem and the numbers are growing. I will have to see after the 3-6 months of healing the surgery will take if all is ok.
BEWARE OF COOL SCULPTING!!!
Santa Monica Dermatologist

Love her for dermatology stuff, this procedure was just not what was expected, but don't feel it is a reflection on her at all.

Wow... I was even thinking of maybe doing that because I see the stupid commercial for it. Ummm... no thanks. I'll stick to traditional lipo. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this and didn't get the results you wanted. That's horrible.
I am planning to do this in November. Is this a common side effect? I wanted smar-lipo but doctor recommended cool sculpting. I see so many mixed reviews. An advice would be greatLy appreciated. Thank You.
I am sorry you had to go through this, it seems to me that any type of non-surgical and surgical procedure that kills and suctions out fat cells is extremely dangerous. I have seen terrible TERRIBLE results from mesotheraphy, coolsculpting, PAL liposuction, tumescent liposuction, cellulaze, and many others that are sold as "safe procedures." I hope that you were able to file a complaint, since it seems that they know this procedure has awful adverse effects.

Thank you for posting your experience and I'm sorry to hear you're not seeing results. Did your doctor have any explanation for why you don't see a difference?

I was told I am one of the people having the known adverse reaction.
I have to add that initially my Dr. said results in 4-6 weeks. I actually didn't start seeing a difference till I think 7 months later. I was happy for a while until it kept changing and left me with the dents/ball pictured. Good luck with the lipo and please let me know how it goes.
PS--Coolsculpting did not hurt at all on me and my bulge is just like regular soft fat (not at all hard)