Perfect Symmetry - Beverly Hills, CA

As I am getting older I notice that I don't have...

As I am getting older I notice that I don't have the big round cheeks that I used to have. I came into Dr. Palmer because he is arguably the best cheek man out there. He used Juvaderm to fill in the apples of my cheeks and then massaged the material into place. My cheeks looked totally symmetrical and natural and no one even noticed I had had anything done. I simply looked like a younger healthier version of myself. It was truly remarkable. I cannot recommend Dr. Palmer and his practice enough! I have since returned for multiple procedures and each time it has been as satisfactory as the first time!

I am 60. I had small cheek implants inserted through the mouth on June 4, 2013 and today is June 22, 2013. I haven't had any pain, average bruising which is almost gone today-just the yellow left. My smile comes back a little more every day. The swelling on the right side is slightly less than the left side. My skin is...glowing. My husband, who was so against this, is happy with the results and even tells me, that I'm going to be very happy. This is the first day that I actually believe it too. The second week was VERY hard...depressed, and doubting. I know I had one of the best surgeons available. She did my face lift, which after 8 years is still holding up beautifully. She does not use screws because if the implants have to come out, the screws make it a major procedure. The bottom line with implants-and I did my homework!-is that your doctor must have a successful track record, and lots, LOTS, of experience with implants. The pocket they create for the implant, can make the difference. I am sleeping on my back, and I intend to continue to sleep on my back for...ever. My skin looks so much better because of it...like a baby's bottom. I've devised a pillow arrangement that does not allow me to turn on my side.
who was your doctor Shuva?

That is awesome to hear your cheeks turned out symmetrical, and that you are loving the results!! How much Juvederm was used?

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Palmer is literally the finest example of a professional you could ask for. He is first and foremost a physician and regardless of what you request of him he will only give you what he thinks is medically appropriate and aesthetically pleasing. Dr. Palmer and the staff at the practice are true professionals.