Muscular Calves and Toned Abdomen, Thanks to Plastic Surgery -Beverly Hills, CA

I always hated my skinny calves. I work out...

I always hated my skinny calves. I work out seriously and routinely and having muscular calves which match the rest of my body was always important to me. I just could not get my calves developed no matter how much I worked out. I started researching about calf enlargement on google and later I found that there is a procedure using calf implants on realself.com I wanted my calves to look natural and not plastic! I am now extremely happy with my large, muscular, and proportional calves. My calf implants are now part of my body and I don't even think of them. I can workout, swim, run, and do anything and my calves are just part of my body. I wished I had knew about calf augmentation much sooner!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Younai is a perfectionist and an artist when it comes to body shaping plastic surgery. I had research calf implants and liposuction in Los Angeles and had reviewed many liposuction before and after pictures, as well as those of calves. His results were outstanding and real looking. He was very straight forward and forthcoming and spent a lot of time to make sure that he understood exactly what I wanted. Of all the plastic surgeons who I interviewed in Beverly Hills he was the most complete and detailed in his explanations and had the best pictures! His staff, especially Linda, who works in the front was always available whenever I would call with the question, either before or after my liposuction and calf implant surgery. I have nothing but an excellent experience with this plastic surgeon, his staff, and the surgery center/ anesthesiologist. They are first class!!!

pls i need to know, does calf implants have any side effects and does it need to be change or renew sometimes like yearly or something.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

may i ask how you found the recovery process?