My Body Make-over Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I had lipo on my back, abs and flanks and the fat...

I had lipo on my back, abs and flanks and the fat was transferred to my butt. My experience was great. The nurses were very nice in the Surgical Center. They made me feel comfortable and safe. They were very attentive. I went home and was awake for the ride. Didn't experience any pain. The pillow that was recommended to me helped me a lot when I had to sit. I felt that I wasn't smashing my butt. There was leaking of the bloody fluid for 2 days and had to wear pads on them to keep from staining but over all nothing to complaing about. The pain was so tolerable that I didn't finish my pain medication. I had surgery on Friday and relaxed at home Sat and Sun on my stomach and walked around to keep my blood flowing. I slept on my stomach for the most part and follwed instructions of not sitting on my butt as much as possible. I took a shower on Monday and noticed the change as soon as I took of my garment. As the days passed, I could see the change in my body and butt. I felt wonderful.

3 month post op

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is a wonderful doctor. I chose him the day I met for my consultation and I did a lot of research. He made me feel comfortable and listened to what I wanted and made it possible. My expectations were met. He was never too busy for me and showed a lot of concern for me till today. I have recommended him to friends and family and will be returning for more work myself and my husband. My husband is so happy with my results that he will only allow me to go with him for my future procedures. Dr. Dass has giving me the confidence and sexiness I was lacking. I wish I would have done my surgery sooner. He is an artist. His staff is also wonderful. Leslie answered all my questions and is very pleasant.