Loving my Butt Implants Revision!! Anxious and very impatient to see my final results!! - Beverly Hills, CA

After so many years with butt implants over the...

After so many years with butt implants over the muscle I was miserable wearing ugly garments to compressed the odd shape of my behind. They were placed too high and with nothing on the bottom. Was so tired some to hide this funny looking shape daily. I decided to look into a revision, went to several consultations. So many doctors were not familiar with doing butt implants much less a revision. Till one day I came across Dr. Staton known as the "butt king" in Beverly Hills. After so much research online I decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Staton, he knew exactly what size and shape to give me. So I scheduled my surgery on June 16, I'm 11 days post op so far everything has been amazing. The staff and nurse are amazing and very helpful. So thankful I found Dr. Staton he was able to give me great results!! Can't wait to heal and enjoy my big natural looking butt!!

post op pics...

No more drains, on my way to recovering nicely!

Had my drains removed yesterday! Had them for 15 days, what a relief! Glad my doctor is all about being safe. Aftercare/followup with Dr. Staton & his nurse has been great!! I'm all about being safe & healthy after any surgical procedure.

2 weeks 5 days...

4 weeks 5 days post op

So far so good!!...Still waiting for butt to soften up and to drop a little more. I guess im a size bigger in jeans..ugh. Not sure if that's a good thing. Lol Went out shopping today had to buy a bigger size in jeans.

8 wks now and feeling great!!

Dr. Staton is the best!! If only i had came across meeting him before. This revision was the best thing by far!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Staton is an amazing surgeon!! He is serious and knows his business very well!! The staff there are awesome from his nurse to the patient coordinator, they all are very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience overall!:)

Hey hun, thanks for the support. I can't believe she went there. I am so aggravated right now. I appreciate you speaking up for me and others who choose to remove their pics.
No problem:) I was upset to read all those comments, what a waste of time. She should have just skipped ur review and move on. Instead she went out of her way to say such negative remarks. What a brat!!! Lol
I know it urked me so bad because it had nothing to do with her but she is SO unbelievably NOSY! She should have just moved on past it but of course she didn't. She just HAD to put her nose where it's not welcome lol! She is just immature and childish. Oh well, glad I'm not her. Thanks so much for the support. I really appreciate it hun!
do you have any photos of your revision or old ones? Im keeping a revision in consideration for the future, but figured I should start researching all of my options right now.
I do but I would not dare to post those awful pics. Sorry, its just was bad to share. Butt was full on top & pointy. Nothing on the bottom. Not it's a big improvement!! I'll try to post pics within a few days of my current revision.
Sounds great can't wait to see ur new pics it's the revision pics in most interested in anyways
Pics?
Awww I love it Hun your new pics look fab glad you're doing great :) we all have seem to gone through this journey together love em :)
Yes just posted these pics for u ladies. Re posted one from 6 wks. Will remove them tonight. Best of luck to all u ladies! Dr. Stanton is the best butt doctor in Beverly Hills!!
I can't see any pics :(
I removed them recently. I'll re - post a few in a bit.
U look gr8 boo!!!! Love his work
Please post more pics soon! You look amazing:)
Thank u! Will post soon:)
Hey Hun! How u feeling ? Hopefully time is going by quicker for u now that your getting further in your healing process... ;) Post pics again soon and keep us updated
Hi! I'm doing good, thanks! Im 7 weeks today. Back to normal for the most part. Sitting for too long is still making me sore. Hopefully that goes away with time. I'll post pics soon! How are you?
Glad to hear that yay! seems like all our concerns were normal and all will continue to get better and better :) I sometimes feel sore also..:( bc unfortunately I had to live life and have to sit lots and do so much lol but pain is nothing non tolerable which I am so thankful for that and just getting happy times not dragging as bad as it did the first 2-3 weeks I'm 4 weeks today. Definitely keep up posted I would love to see your progress I'm sure it looks wonderful :)
Really need to start working out. I think my butt is huge - my hips are so wide!! So a little weight off will do some good. Lol
I'm super happy overall!! Will post a few pics soon:)
Lol no worries on the hips u look so great... And it's most important you're happy everyone loves your results! :) I bet your Glad u got it revised And it's such a relief go be healed now under the muscle.. I Love it girl! u did great with oval I kinda wish I got oval :{ but I know round was my best decision in case they ever shift. I want bigger someday of graft also I think again I'm just being patient to see how things change I'm happy too but just sayin lol as said before we always want to revise things.. Can't wait to see the pics have a great night :)
And I can't believe how great your projection is WOW that's awesome I wish stanton would've put me 560cc's vs 485 cc's lol happy for u girl :))
Ur too sweet:) I had 430cc before and gave me projection but didn't fill in the whole butt. Was too small for my frame. So now it's about the same projection as before with the entire butt filled. It's also what we start with before the butt implants - everyone's butt is so different. Lol no two cases will be the same. Almost like breast implants and size. Someone with 500ccs with no breast tissue will be a full C cup to small D and for me i have 345ccs and I'm a DD. Really depends what u start with. I'm so glad the dr picked the size!! Otherwise who knows what I would of picked myself to be 600cc 's round. Doctor said since the beginning round would not work for me. Other doctors let u pick whatever.
Wow! yeah that definitely helps me understand as I told u before I didn't know what to go with he told me round or oval and I know he had to go with the best size that got me but honestly I wish I could go a little bigger and oval now or fat transfer lol ughh bcause my butt isn't as fullest I would like at the bottom now.. But with time I'll tell I guess.
With time everything goes down. If the doctor picked round for u then he knows best.